Hair loss is the condition that makes a person completely bald in very little or no time. There are many temporary solutions to it, but looking over the permanent solution, hair transplant or hair implant surgery is the best option. It is a complete baldness resistance hair implant surgery. Let’s find out some of the facts related to it in this article in which Hair Specialist in Indore at Marmm Klinik is explaining about it.
What is a Hair Transplant or Hair Implant Surgery?
A hair transplant is a process in which a surgeon removes hair follicles from one part of the scalp and transplants them to the bald area of the scalp. The area from where the grafts are removed is known as donor area and the area where it is implanted is known as the recipient area.
Methods for Hair Transplant
Generally, there are two methods which the surgeons prefer for hair transplant, follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit extraction (FUE). Both of these methods are effective in having a different pattern of optimization.
FUE Hair Transplant
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is the most advanced and used technique, in this method, each follicular unit is extracted using micro-needles and transplanted separately into the bald area of the scalp.
Benefits of having FUE Hair Transplant
- It provides less or no scarring on the donor as well as recipient area.
- Patients opting for FUE hair transplant gets a speedy recovery as compared to the FUT hair transplant.
- It covers more areas of baldness with less donor area.
FUT Hair Transplant
Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) also known as follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) is a traditional method of hair transplant, in which a surgeon removes a piece of scalp from the backside or donor area of the scalp, after this, the surgeon removes and cuts the strip into smaller pieces with a scalpel and then as the last stage transplants them on the bald area of the scalp.
Benefits of having FUT Hair Transplant
- Having a FUT hair transplant there is an increased number of chances to get a higher number of grafts.
- Assurance of covering more area of baldness.
Ideal candidates for a Hair Transplant Surgery
- Men suffering from male pattern baldness are good candidates for hair transplant.
- A person having realistic expectations from their hair transplant is a good candidate.
- A person who consumes a very little or no quantity of alcohol and smoke are good candidates.
- Individuals who have lost their hair due to an accident or trauma are good candidates for hair transplant.
Cost of Hair Transplant
A hair implant surgery or hair transplant is a surgical procedure and the most important thing which the patient needs to keep in mind is the selection of a good, qualified, and experienced surgeon, Looking over the price of a hair transplant, it is affordable in India, if you are looking for hair transplant in Indore, Marmm Klinik provides one of the best hair transplant treatment with affordable Hair Transplant Cost In Indore. So book your appointment right now or visit the website to know more.